Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Latest Off the Needles....

It seems like it took forever, but I finished the baby sweater for the Inuit project selected by All Crafts For Charity's online Yahoo Group for the month of May. We were requested to use wool if at all possible because it is cold in their area of the world year-round. I had a few odd skeins of wool in my stash that happened to jump into my hands last Fall when visiting a local yarn shop. At the time I had no idea what I would use them for, but knew at some time or another, they would probably be used to knit some baby, somewhere something warm for the winter.

The other is a car seat blanket waiting in the wings to be given to a little one who is still growing in his Mommy's womb and won't make an appearance until late Fall of this year.








1 comment:

Nancy said...

Lovely work, Yvonne. I love your color combinations.