Thursday, September 27, 2007

SlideShow Presentation....

I like having a slideshow presentation on a Blog. It alleviates having to scroll up and down a webpage looking at individual photos. However, the method recommended by Blogger is to use Picasa's Online Album website to create a slideshow. I had no problem with this until this past week when Google was hacked into and slideshows on some of my blogs did not 'show up.' I knew I had to find another slideshow creator and so far, I have experimented with two different ones. Here's hoping this one works and continues to work. The photos are nothing new; just a compliation of my old creations...

So; here's to "experimentation."

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, your knitting is gorgeous, as always, but the bouncy slideshow left me feeling seasick to my stomach after only 2 slides. JMHO.